Monday, April 25, 2011

Is It Really Worth All The Trouble?

I was talking to someone the other day and they were going on about how one of their friends was going crazy over this guy she's dating on and off again. I mean she's literally drive herself crazy. Hacking into his twitter account, putting spyware on his computer, and flying him to across the country. Just plain old crazy, like batsh!t crazy. Also from what I heard he didn't treat her that well, he was kinda a d!ck. As I sat there listening about this girl and the things she was going through dealing with this man, one question kept popping up in my head. Why was she putting up with this crap? I got the answer to my question, she was going through hell with this guy because he lays good pipe/he has good d!ck.

Child.... this is a no bueno situation, this girl is losing her hot damn mind over D!CK!! Gtfoh I just want to shake the mess out of this girl and girls who think like her and tell her. There is no reason her to be losing her mind solely over d!ck, now I can see you losing all you sh!t if he was fine, treated you like a queen, and you truly loved him. But acting like a stone cold fool and making bad decisions just because this man is providing you with good or in some cases mediocre d!ck. Is just unacceptable and if you are like this woman in question, you need to re-evaluate the situation and your life.

I'm going to provide you with some information that I thought every girl knew but apparently this isn't the case. D!ck is free!! Its like air it's literally everywhere, you don't have to work for it or beg for it because its always there just like the air we breathe. Now would you go to the store and buy a box of air? No, I don't think you would do such a thing, so why would you go through such links for some peeny? When this commodity is so readily available, its like what Chris Rock said. Men offer you peeny everyday is some form or fashion. When some strange man offers you his seat on the train, opens the door for you, picks up your pen or even just smiles at you. He's asking you do you want some d!ck? Well, more specifically his d!ck. So when I see girls driving themselves over the edge, over some guy only because he's laying more pipe than a plumber. I just don't understand such a things, why put yourself through hell and high water for something that's worth about a penny.

Now I'm not saying all d!ck is created equal, by no means am I saying that.We all know that isn't true, lord if it was oh how simple life would be or complicated, its all in how you look at. All I'm saying is stop putting d!ck on a pedestal, like it's going out of style. Believe me it's not, men have to work for what they want. We don't, that's one of the great things about being a woman. Also in the same token I'm not saying you don't have to work for the man you want, all I'm saying is you don't have work for what's connected to his lower region.

No comments:

Post a Comment