Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Who Do You Think You Are?

"She's alright..... but I'm looking for a five star b!tch". This statement was made by a man that if I had to describe him looked like if a lizard and T-Pain had a baby, he would be the product of this union. But he's over here talking about he wants a dime, and on top of the fact that you look like the bottom of my shoe, you are assistant manager at pet smart (not that there's anything wrong with that). Child..... I swear dudes slay my a$$ everyday with this nonsense. I don't get how a man that resembles Chewbacca, lives over his sister's garage, and has half a piece of a job. Still thinks he's getting top knot women, where dey do dat at? Men who think like this/act like this really need to kill themselves. Your a$$ is hovering at mediocre at best, but you expect above average, wft?

These men want a woman that's fine, educated, kind, independent, submissive, good with kids, double jointed and a whole host of other stuff.  Which is cool I guess, I suppose if you're aiming high you mind as well shoot for the stars, right? My question is, what the hell are you bring to the table? Now most of the time these same men that has all this sh!t as a prerequisite for women they want to date, they don't have half of the same things they want these women to have. I repeat, where dey do dat at? You can't expect Christian Louboutin shoes (wait excuse me red bottoms as the ratchets would say) in Payless and please believe these dudes are walking around thinking, "expect more, pay less".

Well, I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble but it doesn't work like that. If you want top grade anything, you have to step your game up because you approaching someone you consider a "dime" but you're a half shilling piece, is really a$$ backwards if you think about it. Also just because you're educated, decent looking, no kids, never been to jail, and you have a job. All this does not make you special, it makes you average. Now I'm not saying that you should settle for anything or anyone, just because you think you can't do better. All I'm saying is "don't miss the forest for all the trees".  Especially if you're a troll roaming through it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower... gotta say, love your blog and your line of thinking. You're my kinda person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! and welcome to the madness : )

    ReplyDelete