Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Was Just Frontin'



I was shooting the shit with a friend of mine the other day and somehow and someway we started talking about how some women change their whole damn demeanor once a man enters the premises.   Now the man doesn’t even have to be her “type”, attractive, or someone she could see herself dating, the only criteria he needs to cause such a change is a penis. When I say change, I’m not talking about simple things. There are certain things I’m not going to talk about around random men, such as my mind-numbing cramps, nipple sensitivity, my latest pap smear results, or just anything that has to do with my reproductive organs. Yeah there’s no need to have a briefing about the state of my vagina around men that aren't going to see it. 

What I’m referring to are women that as soon as they sense a penis in their atmosphere. They stand up straight, stick their butts and chest out, they put on perfume, fluff their hair, and start whispering like Marilyn Monroe. They from the pic on the left 
to the pic on the right . They just don’t do this shit for their men, no they put on this show for all men, that aren’t immediate family. Now I understand trying to put your best foot forward and dangling bait for men you deem attractive because I’ve done that and will continue to do so, but what I’m not about to do is to that all that extra shit for the knot-kneed mailman. Absolutely not!!! A lot women particpate in this nonsense, it just isn’t that damn deep.




It’s not only a physical front these women put up  either, not only are these girls changing into Betty Boop without a clue, they’re losing their personalities as well. Example I few years ago I was at my cousin’s house in NYC and her friend was in their talking about how Superbad was the funniest movie she had ever seen and whatnot. As I had seen Superbad I agreed it was a pretty funny movie, 30 minutes later my cousin’s boyfriend and two of his extra-regular ass friends are at my cousin’s place. They had just seen Pineapple Express at the movies and said it was the funniest shit ever. Now I had seen Pineapple Express too, it was funny but in my opinion it wasn’t as funny as SuperBad. This was also the opinion of my cousin's friend as well, but 30 minutes later when these dudes are ripping Superbad to shredded cheese. This same girl who said Superbad was the funniest movie she's ever seen now agrees with the humans with the penises that Pineapple Express was funnier O_o. The rest of us girls were just looking at her like she was crazy.... but she was unbothered by us because she's now sitting at the cool kids table with the boys. 

Chile I guess.... It just seems like behaving in such a manner would be exhausting. Honestly how long can one put up this facade.  Like if you like 2 Chainz but some dude doesn't, he thinks 2 Chainz shouldn't even be rapping on Sesame Street. What the hell are you gonna do? Agree that your favorite rapper is wack or defend him like The Union did against General Robert E. Lee and the Confederates at the Battle of Gettysburg??? Do you know that every time No Lie or Riot comes on and you're around this man, you won't be able to lose your mind!! Well if you want that life, more power to you but I 'm sorry I'm not about to fake the funk for anybody. You can either love or leave me alone~ Jay-Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment