Monday, October 8, 2012

No Ordinary Love


So one of the news stories of last week was that Chris Brown and Kaleidoscopenighmare (whatever that girl name is) broke up. Wow well who didn’t see this coming? Well apparently she didn’t. For those that are wondering what happened…. Well long story short that Rihanna reign just won’t let up.  Chris brown released this following statement about the breakup.

"I have decided to be single to focus on my career.  I love Karrueche very much, but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single, allowing us to both be happy in our lives." 

I mean she/ Kreampuff should’ve seen the writings on the wall when Birthday Cake the remix was released that should have been clue number one and if that wasn’t enough proof in the pudding. That interview Rihanna did with Oprah should’ve done it. I know right then and there that she and Chris would be back together before the end of the year. Low and behold it’s October and their asses were going around NYC cuddled up like everything after February 9th 2009 (the incident) never happened. I mean giving zero fucks about thoughts or feels of anyone but themselves.  This post isn’t about whether or not them should or shouldn’t be together because I mean it’s their lives. What I took away from that interview with Oprah was that the two of them are always going to have some type of dealing with one another and that whatever happened in the that car in February of 2009 isn’t going to change that these two people have a love/connection to one other that many people are never going to understand but it’s really only for them to get. They’re like new slightly ratchet version of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. They have what Prince and Shelia E. would say is a Love Bizarre. I’m not here to judge them like so many other will….. as much as I hate this expression they’re really about that YOLO life.

As that was clearly indicated my Chris Brown who pulled the stunt of the year by making this HBO Taxi-Cab confessional video, of him tipsy as hell and drunk on love. Talking about the situation he’s in. I saw this video and thought this nigga was sitting around drinking Hennessy and listening to Usher’s confessions and thought… he was Big Meech, Larry Hoover. This fool said fuck put this in a love song bs.  I’m gonna get my Michael Bay on and turn my 808’s and Heartbreaks into a movie.  All I could think about was, why he felt like this bogus ass trailer for what look like The Notebook: The Real and Ratchet Story was necessary? ???  If he thought it was needed well he’s clearly mistaken. Between him and Rihanna’s Bonnie and Clyde tweets, and Kalifornia Love’s best Mary J. Blige My Life tweets….. I here to say the people just want all of y’all to stop it and keep it cute. Brad Pitt wasn’t going around making crazy ass youtube videos of his thought process when he left Jen for Angie, so neither should you. If Chris and Rihanna want to want to recreate their own version The Wood meets Shakespeare In Love…. Well cute for them. But getting on twitter and Instagram throwing shade to the haters is so over the damn top.  By doing all that they’re just turning this love triangle into a square.

For all those feeling sorry for Kalamari…. Stop that girl will be fine. I mean she maybe having the worst week ever right now but that girl should’ve seen this coming months ago. Everyone else did. Sure nobody wants to be dumped and especially for the other girl and in public, but this is just my opinion but there was always three people in that relationship from Jump Street. Her, Chris, and Rihanna’s ghost, it’s now the ghost has risen from the dead and is taking no prisoners. If I was her the breakup isn’t what would piss me off, it would be that damn shady ass video. That video was all kinds of disrespectful to her…. That’s the kind of shit that gets people slapped. Anyway Karacpie my advice would be take a minute, figure out what the hell you’re going to cover up that matching tattoo you and Chris have, and be easy. If you really want to come back like Revenge of the Nerds….. date Drake. Now that would be the ultimate stunt show move of the year. Take care.  


1 comment: