Monday, October 15, 2012

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm.....


You know when I go out; I see some egregious things that bother me to my core. Things that make me think what is this person’s life about??? The answer I usually come up with is nonsense, rubbish, and absolute trash. Today I would like to share a few of those things


1) Bed attire in public- Have you ever been out at the grocery, on the train or just in public in general and have seen a woman with her Sponge Bob Square Pants pajama bottoms on, her hair is wrapped in a scarf or hair bonnet??? Even worst her hair is in rollers, she has on Chinese slippers, and Freaknik 1995 t-shirt (or what type of shirt). Like WTF!!!! What is your life about that you are going around looking like dreams deferred and wasted accomplishments? Listen this shit has got to stop. I have seen people like this at bus stops, in libraries, the DMV, etc…. I’m going to need these people to realize that this is real life and not a college campus. 

2) Dirty hair- Whether it’s the hair growing from your scalp or the hair you brought that has tracks attached, dirty hair is dirty ass hair!! There’s no excuse for either. I’m not talking about that I’ve gone a couple of days passed when I should've initially washed my hair. I’m talking about weeks and months people. For those without weaves, braids, clip-ins, or whatever extra type of hair you may have please just exit stage left and leave the building because there is no excuse for your hair to have bathroom grime in it. For the girls with the extra hair attached to their head, y’all ain’t off the hook. I’m like Sunshine Anderson…. I heard it all before as to why some girls don’t wash their weaves. I don’t want to loosen the tracks/braids; it’s too heavy when it’s wet, blah blah. Listen girls that shit isn’t going to fly anymore. I’ve had weaves and braids before and I washed my hair; I wasn’t going to go around with my hair smelling like dirt and King Tut's tomb. If you are afraid of loosening the extension don’t pull at it so hard, be gentle. Then make sure you dry your hair… because especially if you have a sew-in the tracks will be wet and start smelling like mildew. Also if you just don’t want to put water on your hair (idk why???) use dry shampoo!! Boom it will at else get the dirt and oil off your scalp…. No more excuses.   

3) Leggings-  Do I despise leggings? No, do I own and wear leggings? Hell yes but what I don’t do is wear leggings as pants. They are leggings not pants!!! So if you’re wearing leggings and your shirt, sweater or dress/shirt (sometimes people wear shirts and call them dresses but they're really suppose to be shirts but we don’t judge them tho) doesn’t over your ass….. stop right there re-think your whole situation. If your shirt is at your waist and your ass is all the way out in your leggings, you do know people can see your panties? Like I’m sorry I don’t need to know you’re wearing one of your $ 5 for $25 Pink by Victoria Secret panties today.  Get out of here with that shit. I believe people who this kind of stuff are lowkey attention whores and just want folks to look at their asses. If that’s the case more power to you but could you please to the public a favor. Save that shit for the house when you’re at home making Jodie or whom ever tacos. 

Tempestt Bledsoe Actress Tempestt Bledsoe attends the 2012 Entertainment Weekly Pre-Emmy Party at the Fig & Olive on September 21, 2012 in West Hollywood, California.4) Makeup- I talked about hair now its time to talk about makeup. I’m going to make this as general as possible because I could write a whole blog about this, I really should tho because this shit is getting ridiculous. Ladies blending is the word of the day, month, and year. Blend your shit… foundation, concealer, bronzer, eye shadow. Blend it there’s no need for harsh lines on your face, blend it and make everything cohesive. Please buy the foundation for your skin tone… don’t go around looking like Mitt Romney when he was speaking at that interview for Univision (a Spanish speaking TV network) damn near looking like a orange traffic cone. On the flipside you don’t want your makeup to be too light either and go around looking like a corpse….. that casket sharp look ain’t the move either. Look at Tempestt Bledsoe out here destroying Vanessa Huxtable's legacy... smh. Now speaking of eye shadow please learn the proper way to attempt the smokey eye, and raccoon eyes ain’t what’s hot in these streets. Now this is a public service announcement for real. Please don’t shave your eyebrows off like Whoopi Goldberg and draw them shits back on!!!!! What in the hell is wrong with people??? Do you know how crazy you look?? Why not get them arched, waxed, or threaded. There’s no need to fucking shave off your eyebrows, just to draw them back on…. I don’t get it. The moral of the story is that stop going around looking like your five year niece did your makeup. There are too many books, magazines, and youtube tutorials for you to be out here looking like a drag queen on crystal meth

5) Underwear- Undergarments are exactly what the name says…. They are meant to be worn under your clothes. Camisoles are not tank tops, bras aren’t crop tops, and spanxx aren’t dresses. Yes I’ve seen women wearing these things as if they were meant to be worn that way. Guess what girl?? They aren’t!!! Now the real kicker is when I see these tricks wearing bras and panties, like a damn bikini. It’s just the ultimate most ratchet ass shit ever. How are you at the pool/beach swimming in your drawers????  That’s some real Honey Boo Boo, ratchet, hillbilly shit!!! But it never fails someone is at the pool in the water in their Victoria Secret best….. smh. On top is it being ratchet, it’s pretty fucking unsanitary. Go to Target and get a real swimming suit and stop wearing teddy’s and shit to the club.   

3 comments:

  1. 1. I use to do this in high school because it was considered cool back in 2001. That shit stopped after graduation!

    2. I co wash every other day and shampoo maybe twice a month. I don't understand how some women just don't do anything to their hair at all!

    3. SMH

    4. yes yes yes!! BLEND!

    5. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Miss Tattoo lol to all of this!!! I use to wear pajama pants to class when I was a freshman in college but that was in 2002.... But these tricks are out here in this streets doing it still in 2012 smh.

    ReplyDelete