Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!!! And Some Things That Can Stay In The Old One

Well Happy New Year good people!!!! I am so glad that its 2013 (even though a few things have already gone left for me.... but things have also gone right for some people I know). I for one was ready for 2012 to just exit stage left immediately, the last few months of 2012 have been straight trash for me, so therefore I was ready for it to get the hell this past Monday at 11:59pm. I am looking forward to new beginnings and to doing things differently to get different results.  However there are a few things and people I wish would stay their ass in 2012.

1) Chris Brown, Rihanna, and Karrueche- I mean them as a group, not individually. As individuals I like them but them together in this three-way from something out of Eyes Wide Shut, that shit has got to go. Between Chris Brown's taxi cab confessions of him being in love with both of them. Karrueche and Rihanna throwing shade at one another on twitter and Instagram..... at first it was funny, but this shit has gotten out of hand and its annoying now. One is on Instagram taking pics with Chris's shirt on and then 4 hours later he's at the Lakers game with the other, its just trashy. Making duets like they're Rick James and Teena Marie talking about its Nobody's Business but mine and my baby. That's true technically but how about you keep it cute and off Twitter and Instagram with this Bermuda love triangle from hell.

2) Nicki Minaj- I have never really been a fan of hers... she's just not my type of artist and I'll leave it at that. I do like a few her songs however and she's out here collecting big checks and I can't hate her for that. I think by problem with her is that she can actually rap but she does all this extra shit. I'm just not here for her Lady Gaga dreams and Katy Perry aspirations and this bubble gum rap. But hey if dressing up like a Lisa Frank folder is going to help her sell rosy toilet water she calls perfume and keep the checks rolling in... do you boo. However, why she has to officially get the hell on is because of the whole American Idol feud between her and Mariah Carey, here's the link Nicki Minaj gets ratchet with Mariah. Y'all probably don't know this but I love Mariah, I have been a fan since Vision of Love. So for this real life ratchet ass Gem Doll to cuss Mariah out about the same thing most people thought when it was announced that she was going to be a judge on American Idol. Which was girl how are you going to be judge on a singing contest and your ass can't sing??.... it's just *deep sigh*. I don't give a damn if Mariah Carey doesn't sell another damn record in her life.... checked her resume heffa? She doesn't have to because she's a legend. Girl just fall into the abyss and take Lil' Wayne and half of Young Money with you, expect for Drake I still like him. 

Tell me they don't give you the same visuals.
   

3) Personal rants on social media- Listen I go on rants on twitter but its about shit like why is the line so long at Starbucks, or why is girl dressed like Carmen Miranda at Ikea? I'm not on facebook quoting lyrics to How Could An Angel Break My Heart. Some of y'all just go too far I saw a picture on Instagram of a dude who took a picture of his dad on a stretcher on his way to the hospital, the caption said "pray for my dad he just had a heart attack". WTF??? How damn crazy can you be?? Shit like that has to stop....get out of your feelings and get off social media. Get a damn journal or start a blog. Also for 3a) stop taking pics of struggle plates of food. Nobody wants to see your instant mashed potatoes, easy mac, and dried up chicken all over the Internet.

4) Kanye West and Kim Kardashian- I'm sure y'all know she's pregnant by now, I had a whole little section written for them but after hearing this news I no longer have the energy. So here's a few thoughts about this baby news. I'm sure Kris Jenner hit her damn dougie when she heard Kim was pregnant, it just means she can use her spells and potions and turn this pregnancy into another cash cow for her. I think this woman is a wizard or at the very least a villain from a Disney movie. Listen E!.... I don't want to see any specials about baby showers or see Kim's birth canal on your network. I hope this baby looks more like her than Kanye. He's been looking more and more like Chip or Dale (pick one) from The Rescue Rangers these days. So with that Mama may have, Papa may have but God bless this child so that it will have its own.

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for bringing up the thing about personal stuff on the internet. I recently witnessed a terrible car-wreck of an incident on Facebook where a dude posted a poem for his ex-girlfriend and they proceeded to have a huge argument about it. I learned way too much about both of them and it was one of the more embarrassing things I've ever seen. The internet is no place for crap like that, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alene Parr the world wide web is no place to copy and paste pages from your diary.... and some people just don't get that lol.

    ReplyDelete