Monday, September 26, 2011

He Wasn't Man Enough For Me

I'm sure we've all heard this line, " He didn't approach/want to date me because he was intimidated by me". Let's just get this straight today once and for all. That statement is incorrect 95% of the time and I'm here to tell you why sister girl. The above statement only applies to about 5% of the male population and when it does apply these dudes are usually bitch ass dudes. Yes, that's right bitch asses that's what they are. Insecure men that would actually let the attributes of a woman stop them from dating the actual type of women they like or are attracted to. So to these men keep on being intimidated and stay in the corner sucking down your midori sours with your bitch ass. You need not apply to the job at hand.

So now to the other 90% of the male population. I don't care if you have your MBA from Yale, PhD in bio chem from Standford, drive a BMW, have a 3 bedroom house on the lake, just made partner in the law firm, or whatever the f*ck you do or have. The God's honest truth nine times out of ten men don't care about that stuff, what do they care about is what the p*ssy is hittin for when and how they can have sex with you. All that bs about most men can't handle a successful woman is just a pack of lies some woman use to make it easier to sleep at night. What a man can't handle is a woman throwing to shit up in his face every chance she gets. Example:


Man: Hey babe I think we should try that new Mexican place down the street.


Woman: Ummm, no I think we should go to the sushi restaurant.


Man: We just had sushi two days ago and it made you sick.


Woman: What the hell are talking about? I wasn't sick I just had diarrhea and that could have been the result of anything I ate that day.


Man: But you got sick an hour after you ate sushi at that spot.


Woman: Okay but who has the medical degree from Duke? Me that's who so please shut it. No Mexican, we're going to the sushi spot.


Man: *blank stare* Okay
(texts big booty Judy, "Hey, what that p*ssy hitting for tonight".)

Okay maybe the above example is extreme but you get my point. If a man wants to talk to you or date you he's going to do so whether or not these achievements exist or not. To him its a non- motherf*cking factor ( it kinda hurt my heart to quote Evelyn Lozada but it fit). Most men have no problem with your accomplishment, in fact its an asset in their minds. Its part of the reason they like you in the first place but its not the whole reason. Those things are what you do and what you've done, they aren't who you are. For that girl that's about to go on a tangent, talking about I'm proud of the things have done and the degrees I have I worked hard to get them. Yes, you should be proud of your accomplishment nobody is telling you shouldn't be but don't wear these things as a badge of honor, this isn't your Brownie Troop.




No comments:

Post a Comment