Friday, October 14, 2011

Things On My Mind

So apparently men think that women spend all their free time thinking about them and all our thoughts are consumed by them like Ali Larter in Obsessed. Well, sir that maybe true for some women but definitely not all. There are plenty of other stuff women/I think about other than why you didn't call back, what this riddle of a text message you just sent means, and if you really like us. So here are some of those things.

1) Beyonce's pregnancy: Why won't people let Beyonce's fetus be great damnit??? Jesus of Nazareth, ever since she opened that sequined Dolce & Gabbana Jacket at the VMAs and rubbed her belly. People (Wendy Williams and Sandra Rose) have been saying she's rocking a fake baby bump. The f*ck, yes I'm not even gonna put what in this sentence. Look everybody needs to chillax about what's growing in Bey's uterus and let her and her unborn be great.

2) Finding a job: This shit right here is stressing me the f*ck out, to the point that I just don't even want to talk about (I'm just praying really hard about it). So....

3) Chicago's upcoming winter: I just read that this winter is going to be one of the worst ones in years, this news literally made my heart sink. I'm from Georgia, I can't handle snow up to my ass. I'm not about that digging my car out the snow life. What the f*ck did I get myself into? I'm accepting donations for a heavy winter coat.

4) TV sitcoms: Is it just me or has tv sitcoms just be sucking lately? I'm talking to you Glee, The Office, and Grey's Anatomy. I've been watching these shows and been thinking what's going on? Why does something seem to be missing? I'm damn near bored to tears but I tune in week after week hoping something will get better. When I'm watching these shows I'm usually thinking man... I should just go watch my Boy Meets World or Sex In The City dvds. Maybe its the writing or maybe its me. Either way it needs to get fixed real quick.

5) Drake: Look I love Drake I think he's cute (look don't judge me) and I would date him, plus I like his music. But lately this boy has been on some other shit, have you seen the album cover for his new cd Take Care? What is this boy going through?? He looks like he's sad that his date stood up him up at Medieval Times and somebody decided to take a picture. Look at this photo people! He looks like he needs a hug and some warm milk. Chile... I can't take this, Rhianna really did a number on this n!gga. Plus these Heathcliff Huxtable sweaters he's been wearing lately. Really, so this is what we're doing Aubrey Drake Graham? Whatever Rhianna is slanging in the bedroom, she needs to bottle it up and sell that shit, because she's leaving dudes out here bleeding love. I really think Drake maybe on his period or something. Look at this f*cking picture. There's no excuse for this, take care my ass... but I still love him. 

So Ladies and Gentlemen what's on your mind?

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaaa!!! Too funny! Im praying that for your gainful employment as well Chica!!! I might even donate to your coat fund...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your donation will be greatly appreciated, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I agree, especially with the sitcoms and Drake!

    ReplyDelete