Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nosey People

I am somewhat of a nosey person by nature. I read trashy tabloids, I'm on necolebicthie daily, and I watch the E network regularly, and know all the celebrity gossip. I like to be in the loop of things and know what's going on. See I view my nosiness as harmless and non-annoying to the people in my life. What I mean by that is me wanting to know who Lil Wayne's next baby mama is going to be or that Rhianna dropped $1500 for sex toys in Paris, is for my own in entertainment. Other folks on the other hand take their nosiness to a whole new level.

This nosey person who as much as you love/like them you almost dread talking to them because its not a conversation you have with this person it feels more like an interrogation. Its like who, what, when, how, and why. On my f*cking God, why must you be this way? Why can't you let the details of a story flow out naturally? Let me tell you what happened before you ask me 20,000 questions about what happened, damn. The other kind of nosiness I can't stand is the person who's damn near a human tracking device. You know who I'm talking about, the one person in your life that you almost can't even fart without them knowing about it. The person who the second after you put something on twitter, they text you about it. Damn can a b!tch breathe? Apparently not when it comes to these types of nosey people.

Finally the last type of nosey person I can't stand... the ones that try to pretend they're concern for you and your well meaning but they're really being nosiness. SMH!! These folks right here kill me softly. I know a couple of people like this. They've especially shown all their colors of the wind since I moved to Chicago. See when someone sincerely and genuinely cares about you it shows. There's no pretense. They're not calling you to judge you or to get their sh^t and giggles from you. These folks call to make themselves feel better because you maybe not be at your highest point. They're calling because they're nosiness and they just want information about your life so they can spread it and judge you in the process. They're not calling just to see what's up, they call to fish for info. Oh.... they just make me want to pull my hair out. I try my best to keep these kind of people at arms length. Because sometimes these people are more detrimental to your life than you realize, just because they're attentions aren't pure. I rather flat out know you're being a hater or two-face, than you pretending to care about me and my life. See that's a post for a whole other occasion. So good people how do you feel about nosiness people?

No comments:

Post a Comment