Thursday, March 31, 2011

You're Doing The Most

So the other week I met a guy and within 30 minutes of talking to him I knew absolutely nothing would or could transpire between us more than the conversation that we were currently having. Why? You may ask? Well, there were a few reasons. Let me start with, within 5 minutes of me giving him my number and walking to the other side of the room, this guy was already texting me. In my mind, I'm thinking wow he's level of thirst is on a thousand trillion right now. I'm sorry but you blowing my phone up within minutes of getting my number, is just unacceptable, Lord can a b!tch breath? I just gave you my number, why are you texting me? There's a difference between showing interest and being extremely thirsty, creepy, and/or desperate. See from this guy's action I could clearly see that he was thirsty, and  was looking for a thirst quencher and I was looking like some gatorade at that point in time. There is probably nothing I find more unattractive in a man than him thirsty and just too damn eager. He's like that dude that's just been released from prison and is ready to pounce on anything with a skirt on, yuck!

As if this disgusting level of thirst wasn't bad enough he continued with this repulsive display, by asking me weird and inappropriate questions. Such as, what attributes do you think makes a good mother? As I read his text all I could say was you've gotta be f^cking kidding me, really? As I read and re-read this text, I started to think about what part of the game is this? How do you even type ish like this and push send to a person you barely even know? But I replied back anyway like a dummy and told him I have no idea because I have no kids. His response was ok, then what do you think makes a good marriage? This is where I rolled my eyes, cursed myself for giving this fool my number , and pushed the ignore button. The whole convo  annoyed the bejesus out of me, and left me searching for answers but before I could even begin to process my thoughts. He hits me again asking, why I didn't call him when I said I would( I forgot to mention I said I would call him when I got a chance and apparently that meant 2 hours within giving him my number).  Excuse me sir, are you salty because I didn't call you in a timely fashion? I wish cell phones had a block button like on twitter, so people can jus blockt certain people from their memories and lives.

I just can't handle men like this and I'm confused by behavior like this. Its as if you don't know your role, are you the male or the female in this situation? I'm not taking shots, I just need an explanation. All I can say is that dudes going around acing in this manner are just idiots. This type of behavior is not what's hot in the streets, you just come across as pressed and too eager, its almost as if a girl hasn't given you any attention since the 12th grade. See no women wants a man no other doesn't want. Its just not cute and I guarantee you that women will not be throwing their panties at your feet. I don't know who told these men that being more desperate than a housewife on ABC at 9:00 on a Sunday was cool, but this is totally unacceptable. By doing all this you're showing a lack of confidence and that's the world's biggest turn off. So fellas go get some water, gatorade or whatever other liquid you like, have a seat and chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment