Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is This How It Goes Down In The A-Town?

So this past weekend I went out to an event in this city and I had an epiphany while I was here, there' re a lot of groupie a$$ /b@tch made n%ggas in Atlanta. Let me explain to you a little of what went on at the event. So me and my friend get to the spot at around midnight and of course there was a line to get into the venue, mind you the thing started at 10pm. So why was there still a long a$$ line?? Well, because they only had one security guard, he was checking id's, purses, and patting people down all in one scoup. There was probably 500 people at this thing, so why was there only one security guard, bets the sh#t out of me. That right there should've been an indication that the night was going to be a bust much like Lil' Kim's Black Friday mixtape. Btw, has anybody received their copy in the mail yet?

I digress, while waiting in this absurd line I saw some of the most egregious acts that a man could ever commit at this event. So there was a group of about 10-15 girls waiting at the front the line and here comes two dudes pushing their way to the front of the line. Like literally pushing girls out of the way, like move b#tch get out the way pushing. Throwing bows and everything, it was crazy I mean it was bananas (in my Ashanti voice). So when one of the girls said something to one of the dudes about them trying to bust through the line and pushing folks. His response was "I said excuse me",oh it gets much worst . She says something like "that doesn't make it okay". This son of b#tch says "Oh shut up you ugly a$$ b#tch and you're  just mad cause you don't get no d*ck" * throws keyboard on the floor and exits stage left*. At this point of the evening I just wanted Calgon to just take me away. Really, this how we're doing it in 2011? Well, I don't exactly remember what the girl said in response I think she called him a piece of sh!t, which he most certainly was. After that altercation I continued to see some more random acts of f*ckery, like the guy who was about to t.k.o this girl because she stepped on his shoes. I myself had very own encounter with a random dude, in our exchange I  ended up calling him a b!tch a$$ n*gga for trying to push his way in front of me. I'm really trying to block this out of my memory, because dude was trying to argue with me like we were dating. I just became very disgusted with the whole situation  in general, and just wanted to cry.

Is this the caliber of men we have in this city? Men who will trample over women just so they can get into a party and when you get in what are you doing, who are you dancing with? Each other, I can't . This kind of behavior just makes me think that men who act like this are gay, and not gay in the sense that they  love Lady Gaga and booty shorts gay. Instead in a sense that if you're that angry towards women, you can't possibly like them or anything about them and hence that makes you gay. I've never been so put off by a group of men in my life, I'm still rolling my eyes and shaking my head as I write this. The point of it all is that, when did men start having such little regard for women? When did this tick for tack relationship develop between the sexes? Like what part of the game is this, can somebody fill me in. I don't have the answers to these question, but maybe some of y'all do because I would really like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment