Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston

                           



As y'all know Whitney Houston passed away yesterday. I really don't have much to say about her death, expect that I feel like one of my Aunts has passed on. I was really devastate by this news. She was/is an musical icon, her music transcended generations..... like I have no words to expressed my shock and sadness about this.As a 80's baby her music has a special place in my heart. I remember her record pictured above was one of the 1st albums I ever had. I would come home from school and play I wanna dance with somebody everyday. I think my parents hid the album from me a couple of times because they were tried of hearing it My heart goes out her family, especially Bobbi Kristina. Whitney we love you and you'll truly be missed. We'll always love you.


2 comments: