Monday, February 27, 2012

Chris and Rihanna Gate

I know I maybe a tad bit late writing about this but damint I have job, so here's my two cents about the recent endeavors of Chris and Rihanna. Well I'm sure you've all have heard the two songs these two have put out this week, if you haven't been living under a rock but if you have been living in Bedrock for the past week here you go.


So let's go ahead and get into this because people have been talking. Let's start with Rihanna.

Girl, I have actually become a fan of yours somewhere between your Rated R and this Talk that Talk albums I have actually come to like you. But my dear let's just keep it funky. You putting Chris Breezy on this Birthday Cake remix is just..... well its just may not smart career wise. Look I personally don't care about you doing this or the fact that you're probably still riding that spear of a penis he has, we've all seen the pics of that thing. If you've forgiven him for A-Town stomping all over your face, then girl good for you. You clearly don't give a fuck about what people have to say about this collabo, as you've continuously said on twitter. We get it you're about that THUG LIFE as you've so clearly have tatted that on your fingers. Cute for you! You don't wanna be the poster child for domestic violence okay fine, nobody said you have to be but I do think you kind of said that yourself on 20/20 but we won't get into that. Like I said I personally don't care but girl there are a lot of folks that do care, i.e. Miranda Lambert and Elizabeth Hassleback. Since I mentioned them let me get into their asses. Listen I know domestic violence is a serious thing but y'all crying and shit on The View every time Chris Brown opens his mouth is just ridiculous. The boy did his community service and whatnot, if the victim of the crime is over it than y'all need to be too. Protesting him and saying he doesn't deserve to be at the Grammys, which is a musical award show is just stupid. Where this boy has proven he deserves to be there based on his musical achievements. Y'all need to have stadium seats because nobody on this Earth is without sin. I'm not saying what he did is right but Miranda some may say you just be on an episode of Cheaters, being that you pulled an Alicia Keys and stole Blake Shelton from his 1st wife. A sin is a sin and a lie is a lie..... so just keep it cute. Now back to Rihanna look the people you buy you Cds and go to your show aren't really people like me. Who doesn't give a hot damn about you and Chris Brown doing this but its folks like Miranda Lambert that buys your shit. That's your bread and butter baby and they have all kinds of problem with this boy. So what you're doing is alienating your audience and let's be real you don't have a voice like Adele or can dance like Janet. If you really think about it you're very replaceable and you can go to the left, to the left. So just be careful girl but hell maybe you did all this just to keep you're name in people's mouths. Any publicity is good publicity right? Either way good luck to you.

Chris Brown sir, sweetie, little boy, honey chile. Look you did something horrific to Rihanna. Now nobody really knows what happened that faithfully February night but the two of you. Clearly she's forgiven you but the world in general HASN'T. Like I said previously I personally don't care you didn't beat me, my sister, my mama, my dog, or anybody I know but that's just me. This incident is gonna follow you for the rest of your life and the day after you died. It's gonna follow you like Michael Vick and dogs, Michael Jackson and little boys, and Whitney Houston with drugs. It is what it is.... it doesn't mattered that this happened 3 years ago and you and Rihanna are over it. The public is never gonna be over it, so get that through your skull. You need to find a better way to deal with this other throwing chairs at GMA and stealing phones on South Beach. These anger management classes are clearly not working at all. People are gonna to ALWAYS ask you about this, you like the new Ike Turner. This man has been died how many years now and people still call him a wife beater. Welp sir this is you now, so build a bridge and get over it. Stop going on twitter and beefing with wrestlers and whoever the hell else, stop saying you don't give a fuck about what people have to say. Because clearly some fucks are given because you're always on twitter going off. In fact just say no to twitter in 2012, hell how about forever at this point. I will say this, doing these songs with Rihanna has helped you more than her its hepled her. Somw people may come to the realization that if she's over it, than maybe they should be too. So Chris please keep it cool, keep making these R&B/ electronic music songs, dancing like there's no tomorrow and blood is on the dance floor. 

To Chris Brown's girlfriend Kreampie, Kanker sore, Kalabash, whatever that child's name is. Girl look I'm not sure what kind of relationship you and Chris have but it seems to me its an open one. If don't know, well now you know because these lyrics in Birthday Cake, clearly indicate some kind of sexual transaction is going on between the two of them. Let's look at some of the lyrics. Your boyfriend says to his ex in a song this. 

Girl I wanna fuck you right now
It’s been a long time and I’ve been missing your body
Let me, let me turn the lights down
When I, when I, go down it’s a private party


Ummm yeah okay..... if you don't think something is going on between these two, then my dear I'm not sure what to say about that. I just hope you have a plan or something because I would hate to see you  dating Omarion or Lloyd next year because that would be just awful and a straight up now tell me downgrade. Ask Amber rose about that life you don't want any part of that life. Just be careful and watch your back girl because Rihanna wants your boyfriend's CAKE, CAKE, CAKE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment