Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's Just Hair


So Wendy Williams made a comment earlier this week about Viola Davis wearing her natural hair to the Oscars, here's the link Wendy Williams hating again. What I’m about to say has really nothing to do with the fact that I myself am natural, hell I’ve only been natural for 6 weeks. I would still feel this way even if I wasn’t natural.

Wendy Williams and people who think like her need to have IMAX theater seats. Ms. William Wendy Williams gets on television five days week looking like a linebacker for The Bears with a horrible, blonde, yaki lace front wig and this heffa has the gall to talk about someone else’s hair. No ma’am you cannot, the woman has man hands for Goodness sakes  *In my Jerry Seinfeld voice*. 

I’m so tried of people trying to make their own personal opinions about certain as the general public feels as a whole. I guess Paul Mooney was right they ain't happy if you're nappy. Chile, look everybody isn't suppose to look like the "European standard of beauty" and y'all know what I'm talking about. Long hair don't care and light bright. Please are we still doing this in 2012?? Wendy who looks like The Marshmallow man off Ghostbusters, thinks that the hair that is growing out of your head isn't suitable. First of all who isn't natural hair suitable for exactly? Inquiring minds would like to know. Obviously she likes and she said her husband loved it, so who the fuck are you to say its not suitable? I'm just soooo tried of woman especially black woman, knocking other women for not conforming to the general public's  view of what is beautiful. This woman decided that on one of the biggest nights of her life she wasn't going to wear her wig/weave and step out of her house with her hair just the way God made. But Big Bertha and other people like her have a problem? Well some may have a problem with Wendy going around looking like a somewhat feminine Tonka Trunk. With her fake boobs, eyelashes, and tried ass lace front wig. But for real how does this woman step out on a regular basis with these horrific wigs, shit I have better wigs than she does and I make a fraction of the money she does. 

Honestly when people like Wendall she things like this it just comes off as bitter and just plain old ass hating. Maybe she's jealous because if the wig was removed and the kilos of makeup was wiped off, she would look like something off Tales From The Crypt. I mean she spends thousands of dollars on her apperance and yet she still comes up short and looking like Herman Munster. I mean look at her and then look at Viola. Yeah okay..... you be the judge of that.


It's just sad that people can't wear their hair the way they choose to, without out someone talking shit and implying that beauty is only achieved by one particular way. It's such an antiquated way of thinking. In fact its down right shameful but what do you expect from someone who's made their career by bashing people. It's things like this that holds people back from being true to themselves because they're too afraid of what people may or may not say about them. Shame on Wendall Wendy for perpetuating this behavior or what is viewed as beautiful and what isn't. I guess we see how you're doing. Okay, I'm off my soapbox for now.




2 comments:

  1. I thought Viola Davis looked lovely at the Oscars and Wendy's mane scares me a little. I didn't even know Miss Davis' hair was such a big deal until everyone on TV made something of it the next day. "GASP she wasn't wearing her weave?!?!" I didn't know she was supposed to. She looked naturally and effortlessly glamourous and classy, which is exactly what I want from the Oscars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm but Wendy Williams... Is just a bag full of trash. I'm happy for her success and the fact she got off the pipe. But let's call a spade a spade. Wendy Williams doesn't even have enough estrogen in her system to talk badly about any women.

      I'm just tried of people having this one size fits all idea of what beauty is. Everyone isn't trying to walk around with weaves/ hair down their backs, size 38 kk boobs, and J.Lo in Selena asses. But that doesn't mean they're less unattractive.

      Delete