Sunday, November 13, 2011

Might Don't Make It


Have you ever been dating someone and it’s kind of in the early stages of dating, you like this person and like spending time with this person but then something happens. They do something knowingly or unknowingly and it completely makes you look at them different. Most of the time what they have done is a total and complete turn off. It’s like a light switch turns on in your brain and its shows you what’s really in front of you and there’s no way of turning it off as much as you may want to. That thing they have done has completely altered things in the relationships. The thing is that, what they’ve done can be simple as they snorted while laughing at an episode of Modern Family or it could be huge like not remembering your birthday. Whatever it is it’s enough to make you question if you want to continue seeing this person. See at this point who either make the decision to overlook this behavior and continue dating them or you pump the brakes on the whole thing and call it off. I’m a part of the second group for the most part. I just can’t overlook sh!t and just keep it moving like it never happened. Either I’m going to address the issue or not address it. By not addressing it I mean I’m not going to date that person anymore.
With the simple and little things (which maybe huge in your mind) it’s just a matter of personal taste usually lead to huge things such as. Something like him thinking Thai food is gross maybe simple. Okay he doesn’t like Thai food different strokes for different a folk, that’s fine. However you love Thai food in fact you crave that stuff almost everyday. Eventually this maybe a problem in the relationship. 

Picture it: you guys are out and about and y’all are getting hungry you want to go to the new Thai restaurant down the street. He on the other hand wants to go to Jimmy John’s (yeah I know…) so you ask him why about the Thai place he refuses, you ask what exactly about Thai food he doesn’t like. He gives you some bs about it being spicy, you say well you can get something that isn’t spicy. You ask him when was the last time he ate Thai food, he says some like eight years ago O_o. He still refuses to eat there and y’all end up eating sloppy ass roast beef sandwiches at Jimmy John’s. You’re sitting there mad as hell and he’s smashing the hell out of his sandwich and enjoying every moment of it. It’s at this point you realize how selfish he is and you want slap the sh!t out of him. This is the beginning of the end of the relationship, my dear. 

This is you guys might don’t make it point. I recently had a might don’t make it point myself. It was something very simple. Me and this person had basically been playing phone tag all day, so when I finally had a chance to call him back I did. This guy answers the phone with this fake ass British accent…. I almost hung up the phone right then in there. One, I thought it was someone else and two if it really was him why would he answer the phone like that? It complete turned me off. I really bothered me that he would do that and think it was funny. I’m thinking how lame can this boy be? Did he think this type of behavior was funny? I got off the phone with him so damn fast, why? Because I’ve officially thrown him into that lame ass category and I didn't want to talk to him anymore, just like that and just that fast. I could have been a little rash with my actions but I just don’t have time for those kinds of games. Everything else he said to me just began to annoy me and he said something else lame on the phone too. Look I know myself if I’m out with someone or on the phone with them and I’m think about man…… I’m missing the Braxton Family Values for this lame ass dude. Chile…. this is a might don’t make it indication for me. If I’m sitting here thinking about all the other sh!t I could be doing in the world but I here with your lame ass, dude we ain’t going to make, so why fake it?  So what are you guys NOT GOING TO MAKE IT SIGNS?

No comments:

Post a Comment