Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Never Too Busy

"I'm just saying I've been mad busy."

 With a show of hands who's heard this statement from someone they may have been interested or semi-interested in? Well, I know I have and you know what I think when someone says something like this to me, bullsh!t!!! Yup, it's total bs. That's what it is, my mother told me a long time ago that people make time for the things that is important to them. If a person loves running but works four jobs and has two kids, I'm sure they will still find the time to run. Now it may not be everyday or as much as they would like but they will still find the time to make it happen. That may mean doing somethings that they don't like doing, such as waking up at 4:30 am to go running. Instead of sleeping til 6:00 but they're going to get their ass up to run because that's what they love/want to. It's that simple.

When people give you bs about wanting to hang out or anything with you but they never do. It's not because they're too busy, it's because they simply don't want to. That's all and end of story. Nobody is that damn busy that they can't call you back, take you out or find time to spend with you. Who the hell are they? What the hell are they doing? Barack Obama is the leader of the free world, he's a busy man. But do you think for one minute he doesn't response to Michelle's text messages in a timely fashion. Yeah...  I bet he does, you know Michelle would go all the way off on him if he took six hours to response back to her text, and he's the President damnit. Now he has sh!t to do but he's not that damn busy to point where he's not responding to his wife's messages. So what the hell is wrong with that guy or gal you've been talking to for the past couple of weeks? Well, in my humble opinion they're not busy, they're disinterested. I'm sorry nobody is busy to the point that they can't return calls/text or make time to actually see you face to face. Just like the movie said, He's just not that into you. If a person was into you, there won't be phone tag going on they would call you right back. You wouldn't go days or weeks without seeing them, they would see you regardless of what's going on in their lives because they're into you and want to see you. All I'm saying is everybody has things going on in their lives but no one is so busy to the point where they're not spending time with people they're interested in or care about, they wouldn't spend time with someone they're into. So if you're going through this "I'm so busy" crap with someone right now, my advice would be to just move on and go find yourself busy with someone else because that other person isn't that interested. Let that ish go and move along, it happens to the the best of us including me. So the next time someone hits you with that I'm busy ish, just remember what's been said here and this song.  Kenny Lattimore's Never too Busy.

2 comments:

  1. YOU are funny! Why are you trying to get out of Georgia? Do your thing there. That Obama/Michelle comment is spot on and probably true. Michelle don't play- president or not, he HAS to recognize! Keep writing! Get on Facebook if you're not already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous Thanks for reading.... I actual did leave Georgia like 7 months ago. Sometimes you have to try something new. I have a feelings that Michelle regularly checks Obama on the low. I'm actually on Facebook but I'm never really on there but I'm live on twitter tho, so follow me there @emeraldcity0105

    ReplyDelete