Monday, February 21, 2011

We Could've Had It All

Have you ever run into someone and all you can do is just think about the things that could've been between the two of you? I mean you two could've really been great, like Jay and Bey or Ozzie and Ruby Dee. But at last things just didn't work out. I think everyone has a person like this in their life, I know I do. The reasons behind why you guys never worked out vary from person to person. For me it was timing, in this world timing is everything. If you're ten minutes late for a bus, you could miss out on the love of your life because he was on the bus you just missed.

Although I don't think life is a dramatic as what I just described, I really do believe timing is everything. With my situation we just meet in each at the wrong time, I think this happens with a lot of people. You meet someone and you hit it off, there's chemistry and whatnot. However something is wrong, you may not be able to put your finger on it but something is off. One of you is holding back (hell maybe its both of y'all), and the next level just can't be reached. All this could be happening because one of you just isn't ready to be in a relationship, maybe you had a really bad breakup before meeting this person. Or somebody just isn't ready to be in a relationship and all that is entails. Its all about timing, even if you meet the right person if its the wrong time things will be a beautiful disaster. So when you run into this person after the demise of your relationship, the feeling is always bittersweet because all you can think of is what could've been.  You know the future was so bright for the two of you, its just to bad we live in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment