Thursday, April 5, 2012

Beautiful Textures: Product Review


So I brought these products Beautiful Textures about 6 weeks ago from Sally’s and I must say I really like them. First let’s talk about the price. I purchased the leave-in conditioner, moisture butter, hair growth oil, and curly pudding and my total was like $26. So for those that don’t feel like doing the math the products were like $5.87 a piece (they were on sale that week) but even the regular price is very reasonable $6.99. a jar of Ms. Jessie’s anything is $40 and above.

But beyond the products having a great price, the products work very well on my hair.  They leave my hair soft and smelling nice. No, like for real the products smell so good!!! So if you're in the market for some new natural hair products that are reasobable priced check out Beautiful Textures.


beautifultextures_402x486

No comments:

Post a Comment