Monday, April 30, 2012

Mr. Brian McKnight Calm Yourself

Okay let's talk about Mr. Brian Muthafucking McKnight and the fuckery he unleashed on the world last week. If you missed the tea last week, well I have a short recap and the shade. There's a video clip of this bullshit.

I'm gonna keep it cute.... after watching this video I was so many things confused, disturbed, and amused. Like I wanted to lay down with a hot cup of tea and re-think what's going on in the world today.... I felt violated. But in the same time (at the same damn time, I love Future) I got the laugh of my damn life, nothing could get me down for like 3 days because I would look at this video and get my whole entire life back.

So let's just get into it... first who's aunt is going up to Brian McKnight and discussing their sex life? Really Brian?? Who are these people?? I need the receipts. Adult mixtape... sir you've gone from BET's Midnight Love to BET's Uncut in like 4 minutes. Nobody wants an adult mixtape from you, save those tricks for the kids. This is for Trey Songz, R.Kelly or Piles. Nobody is here for you to sing about showing women how their Pu**y works, and if they knew it could squirt. I just can't get over the fact that this man was sitting at his piano looking like he was about to sing One Last Cry the 4.0 version but then went into singing about vaginas and making them squirt, using tongue, and back strokes..... absolutely not, I say!!! Real talk no flex.... nobody wants to hear this from you. If your not singing Back at One, Anytime, or Love Is nobody is here for it.

This man has gotten a divorce and lost his damn mind..... people we are witnessing a mid-lie crisis at it's best. I think this shit needs to be treat like postpartum depression, bipolar disorder,  and schizophrenia. It's a real disease that nobody thinks is real.... but clearly if Brian McKnight thinks that people want to hear him talk about vagina and ejaculation, he's going through some things. This fool is sitting in his studio with cut-off shorts like its 1992 and a faux Mohawk like Malik from The Game...clear there's some type of crisis going on here. He's sing about pu**y and using tongue like he was giving us he's Anytime like he's performing at Showtime at the Apollo or something, this is a cry for help people. Whether its a cry for your mama and them to buy his latest album or because he's really lost his mind, I'm not sure but help is needed. In summary Mr. Brian McKnight please keep your new or maybe its an old interest in becoming a gynecology to your damn self, we the people don't want to hear. I'm going to listen to Never Felt This Way Before and remember the good times.

4 comments:

  1. I saw that clip and was like OMG! What happened to songs like The Only One for Me and Anytime? I will def not be supporting him singing like that. I was so disturbed and disgusted. Save that for the young'ns with no talent. R&B veterans should not be singing about how someone's P**** works. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Miss Dre Exactly!!! I'm not sure what Brian McKnight is going through but he's going through somethings lol.... I can't with this adult mix tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music is not what it used to be. Really.
    I know our parents and grandparents complained about the music we listened to...but I really think that music is just getting worse in recent years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Robin This whole Brian McKnight stuff is just trash.

    ReplyDelete