Monday, May 7, 2012

Liar Liar



“So I just wanted you to know that I do have a girlfriend, I wanted to be upfront about and not lie about having one”.

This line is one I heard fairly recently by a guy I met about a month ago (I Beez In The Trap), now mind you me and this guy have already been out on a date (hell if you can even call it that). I let the words he said soak into my brain and really paid attention to what he was saying. All I could say after that was, interesting” That’s exactly what it was damn interesting. See the girlfriend part of his statement didn’t and doesn’t bother me; it’s the part talking about how he wanted to be upfront that makes me want to slap him upside his head. Chile if you wanted to me upfront you would’ve told me that shit the night we met and you most definitely would’ve told me that shit before we ever went out. So this fool is a damn lie… there’s nothing upfront about telling me you have a girlfriend a month after knowing you. You don’t get a damn cookie because you told me you had a girlfriend and you don’t get to clear your conscience either if that’s was your purpose of telling me. You’re a liar because if you’re lying to me I’m pretty sure you’re lying to her too.

After he told me he had a girlfriend, he went on to say “If you have any questions or want to talk about this I’m open to that because I really like you.” *Blankstare*, dude this ain’t The damn View. We’re not about to do a Q&A about the fact that you have a girlfriend. It’s a pretty open and shut case there buddy. You have a girlfriend and you lied or omitted telling me about her for 3-4 weeks… yeah did I miss anything? Nope, okay… so we don’t need to talk about it. Why? Because I never even like him enough to care that he has a girlfriend. That damn Dope Boyz in The Trap date was enough for me to put his ass in a trickbag. Oh yeah what’s a trickbag, to some that may not know what a trickbag is. It’s a situation that is bound to have disastrous outcome or when someone tries to setup your ass up for the fall. That’s probably would have happened if I would have ever dated this guy seriously.  I never would have let us get too serious anyway because he had too many strikes and red-flags against him. Like we could’ve kicked it a few more times but wherever we were kicking it to would most definitely had an endpoint. There would have been no meeting of parents,  no going on vacation, or no spending holidays together, it was never going to go down like . Now on top of all the other bullshit this guy has going on with him, he has a girlfriend and he seems to be a liar. I’m going to have to bid this one a good night.  The crazy part is this fool really thinks he did me a favor my telling me he has a girlfriend…. Like he should get cool points for telling me the truth. Okay thanks for telling me (I really do appreciate that because it makes it so much easier for me to do my fade to black sequence) but you get no cool point brotha. In fact you get -30 points taken off your already D-score because you told me after the fact. Look I’m not here for talking to dudes in relationships because there are just too many single men to be dealing with all that foolishness. Me and men in relationships don’t mix at all, because that’s how you ass ends up on an episode of Snapped No mas.

No comments:

Post a Comment